Friday, November 23, 2012

Ice Chips and Headaches (No, they aren't related)

ICE CHIPS
So, I am really trying to increase my fluid intake. I am trying EVERYTHING I can to get fluids. So naturally I decided on ice chips today. So far I have gotten 2 cups of ice chips down. Not exactly sure what that is in melted ice chips....Prolly about 1/2 cup! LOL  Better than nothing. I haven't had the urge to vomit so that is good. I also had a good GLUG of A&W Root beer. It was so good and spicy. I told the hubs we need to start making root beer ice cubes! Oh that would be good! Now for the hubs to buy some more root beer. Still working on the plain old water. =X Im sure it will start to get better and I can drink more.

Today I also ate a turkey sandwich and 2 chicken strips, along with the graham crackers and the string cheese. I may be on the mend, but there is NO WAY I am even going to THINK this as I don't want to jinx it!!!!

The hubs just brought me a popsicle. YUMMY!!!! I think my stomach is stretching out today! Its pretty uncomfortable, but not nauseous! HOLLA!


HEADACHES
So I have been having headaches pretty constant. Right at the bast of my skull. UGH so painful!! I know that Zofran causes headaches, but after reading another HG blog tonight My Story of Hyperemesis, I REALLY realized that my headaches are FROM the Zofran.  SO.....to recap this I will introduce Captain Obvious

 
 
My ZOFRAN is CAUSING my HEADACHES!!!!! WHO THE FRICK KNEW????
 
Oh yeah I DID!!!!
 
 
I really think that reading it in context from someone else's (is this right? it looks funny?) experience made it real.
 
Shaking my head!!! So I thank Captain Obvious for this....
 
 
Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D