Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday.....

No, I didn't venture out for Black Friday sales. Although now that I think about it I should have. Can you see me on that motorized cart? I'd surely run a person or 2 over! LOL! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! watch out HG Mama coming through, not stopping for anything! DARN IT!!! I should of went!

Instead....I slept in until almost 9!!! can you believe it?! I can, only because my wonderful parents took the chitlin over night and it was wonderful! I must say having grandparents close is a Godsend!!!! In more ways than 1! i ate a little breakfast (graham crackers) and almost instantly felt sick. DARN IT!!! i need to feel good today!!!  Daughter got dropped off and we whisked off to the big city. After all we had a surprise for her. (I brought a ziplock baggie just in case i needed it for the ride).

We pulled up to the building and little dear asked in her ever so sassy tone, WHAT are we doing here?!" i told her we were going to look at the baby! "Um, Mom, babies don't come from buildings!"
after taking time to explain that I was going to have an ultrasound she still seemed confused.  We went to Stork Vision. I highly recommend them! Thanks to my Friend Darc for the referral! We got in in no time at all. The room was very calming and quiet and HUGE!!! We could have fit my mom's whole side of the family in there! And if you know how big that is...well....it's BIG! They had 2 big flat screens on the wall as well for viewing! GREAT!!! What the chitlin was more excited about was the play food set they had. OF COURSE!!! She would look up every now and then when we told her to and she would say "Wow that's great!" and then continue to play with the food making us various birthday cakes. One even include mushrooms! YUCK!

What they can do for ultrasounds these days is just AMAZING!!!! I was in awe the whole time! Why wouldn't you be? you are looking at your babers INSIDE of you! We were able to upgrade to the 3D pkg. HIGHLY recommend that as well! Very Cool!!! anyway.... I will be adding some pretty insane pics to the blog so you can see the little turnip.  The turnip DID NOT like the ultrasound at first! LOL it was swimming back and forth trying to get away from it. Finally baby gave in and let us take some shots! Can't wait to go back in about 12 weeks to see if we can get some more fuller figure pix.  At 16 weeks, babies skin is still really really thin, and you can see RIGHT through it! So by, then, the babers will have more fat and the skin won't be so thin! It is going to be GREAT!!! anyway...

I hope you all had a wonderful Black Friday!!! We sure did!

Until Later
~J

 2D side view

3D view

heart beat =-)

3D baby looks like a kitten here! LOL Look at that those hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D