Thursday, November 29, 2012

Weigh-in and Breakfast

Today I went to the new OB's office for my weigh-in. I gotta tell ya...I was SUPER excited to see that I had maintained!!! I DID NOT lose more weight! YAHOOOOO!!!!!

I was so excited that I decided to take the Chitlin' to breakfast. We went to the local diner. As soon as we walked in and I only saw one waitress, I should have walked right out. SHOULD HAVE WALKED OUT.  I didn't tho. I wanted to celebrate with the chitlin that I didn't lose!! Plus by this time chitlin had already scammed out the ice cream counter and was DYING for ice cream. Yes it was 9:45am!

We finally got seated after 5 mins of waiting. I had to pull up a chair from one of the empty tables.  I got a couple stink eyes from the elderly regulars. PFFFT to you!

We sat down and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, did i mention we waited. Finally my chitlin turns to the back of the restaurant and says (screams), "Excuse me, can i get my mickey mouse pancake yet?!" God, I love this kid!!!

The waitress came over and got our orders and then we waited more. By this time, i was getting really nauseous and was debating just telling the waitress (whenever she came back) to get them to go). The room started spinning a little. not a lot, real slow motion like. This is new, kind of freaked me out.  I told the chitlin we might have to leave and she was actually okay with it. As I turned to wave down the waitress she was bringing the food.

I told myself to try and make it through take a few bites and maybe I would feel better. Chitlin was VERY disappointed in her Mickey Mouse pancake. I kind of was too. they didn't put a face or anything on it. but I cut it up for her and gave her "grape" (blackberry) syrup and she took a few bites then started eating my scrambled eggs and hash browns. LOL!!! She even offered to ..."trade plates with me mom" So I did. I gotta admit, eating all those carbs helped! I didn't feel dizzy, but was still feeling nauseous. When she came back we I asked for the bill and to go containers. I wondered if i looked "green" because she came RIGHT BACK! LOL!!!

Paid the bill, and headed home. Got home and had to lay down. I was exhausted. I went over my 2 hour limit of being upright. It happens EVERY TIME.

Hope this passes. But I gotta say, even with the little minor setbacks, it was a successful morning!

I have been in bed since we got home. But that is okay. =-) I didn't lose weight this week and I ate pancakes!!

Until Later
~J

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAAYAYAYA! That is a lot of Yay's in case you were wondering. :D I am wondering which diner you are talking about???

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D