Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day!

Gobble gobble!!! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
Despite all my yuckiness this week I was able to sit at the table with my mom, dad, brother, hubby, and daughter. I also was able to EAT!! :D It was glorious!! I only took VERY small helpings of turkey, potatoes, corn, cranberry sauce and a crescent roll. Oh and I had a glass of almond milk! I took my time. Small bites and sips and after awhile my plate was clean!! (I shoulda taken a picture!!!) LOL!!

The fam was very pleased. As was I :) I did feel ill after. But not too bad. Woot woot!!! I lay in the recliner for a couple hours, then we came home. I have been in bed since. Being cautious and comfortable.

The hubs asked if I needed anything and without even thinking I said hot cocoa :) He had to go to 2 gas stations to get it but he got it!! It was delicious! I was only able to take a few sips but it was good!! He surprised me with a root beer too, I am going to try it tomorrow :) no pushing my luck today!!!

While laying down I flipped on the television and instantly got sucked in to Downton Abbey season 2. How have I missed this???!!! I am surely going to have to check out season 1.

I'm exhausted. It feels like 10pm but sadly it's only 5:30!!! God I'm old!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D