Monday, November 26, 2012

Give Me a C. O. N. S. tipation (that took too long, but it was clever!)

Not too much to explain....Zofran=constipation AND headaches! Also, lack of food, lack of movement, iron supplements...what else can I add to the list??!

The picture is my view while using the facilities. The dreaded bathroom scale!!! I hate that damn thing! Actually I like that ONE because it is an actual tile. Really heavy duty, nice :) it's scales in general I despise!
I also despise toilet seats! They aren't meant to be sat on for long periods of time!
No wonder kiddie training seats that fit onto toilets are squishy!! I get it now!

I really just need to get over the I don't want to take too many pills thing and buy some darn colace. Well, that's what everyone suggests. I think it's on the okay list. I gotta check it out again.

And when ur body gives u the SLIGHTEST hint it MIGHT be ready to go....you don't chance it! U just go and u sit and u wait, and ur legs fall asleep. Then u holler to the hubs to bring dear daughter's step stool in so ur legs are up higher and don't fall asleep as fast! Well, that's what I do anyway! Lol he brings it to me shaking his head, "Again?!" He says. "Always" I reply.

Until Later
~J



3 comments:

  1. Oh my dear.. I am sorry, but this made me chuckle... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be my favorite post yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad u both r enjoying the posts!!! Even the painful, hard to come by ones ;)

    Keep reading!
    ~J

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D