Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Washed The Bedding

So, with HG ur sense of smell is heightened to like the thousandth power!! Not even joking! So today I just couldn't handle the "sleep-body" smell on my pillows. I'd say our pillows but the hubby is still on the couch so I can sleep :) <3
After 30 mins I got everything stripped. Needed LOTS of breaks. When taking the pillowcases off the smell was IN the pillows!!! Great!! Now I have to wash the pillows! I figured we have a front loader no worries. 2 pillows at a time and 6 pillows....u do the math. I ALSO thought the best way to get rid of this smell was bleach.
Bleach DID get the "sleep-body" smell out!! Yay, but NOW they stink like BLEACH! I'm an idiot.
I do have to say they smell better then they did before.
I was so exhausted from stripping the bed I just left it all on the bed and when the hubs came home he made the bed for me and put his stuff on the couch! Poor guy!

Until Later
~J

Oh PS weigh in tmrw at the new OB. Ill let u know how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D