Sunday, May 19, 2013

Caramello candy bar :)

Today went well, very little anxiety.
Tmrw I have my brain and neck MRIs. Hoping to figure out these migraines that are accompanying my left side pain etc.... Then afterwards I have my therapist appt. I'm looking fwd to it so I can talk to her about how to work through this!! I will overcome it!! There is no other choice!!!

Today I'm grateful that
1. I made it outside with baby for about 15 mins. It was hot and muggy but it was nice too
2. My husband can read my mind (at times lol). He was going to the gas station and asked me what kind of candy bar I wanted. Before I could even say it, he said, "a caramello. I just know u want one" I was totally thinking that!!! And I haven't had one in over a year, so it's not like I get them every day :) yummy!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D