Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Neuro appt

It went well. Told me nothing was abnormal with my brain or my neck. So apparently the logical answers for all my ailments are:
ANXIETY
STRESS
HORMONES

Ugh!!! Yesterday I had such an awesome day!! Today stinks!! I'm fighting off anxiety attacks all day! First started in the shower!! However, it felt more like a blood sugar issue. But maybe I'm just displacing my diagnosis to try and find something wrong. When in reality, it's just the anxiety. 

My dad suggests I look into acupuncture. I have nothing to lose so I think that I will. I need as much help through this as I can.  Guess I can kiss any chance of a vacation goodbye as the amount of money I am spending on doc appts. Is enough to go on a mini vaca! 

What do u do??

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D