Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Anxiety, anxiety, anxiety,ANXIETY!!!! Aaaahhh

So, my food and drink aversions are back full swing!!! WONDERFUL!!! With aversions come anxiety. Hell I am in full blown anxiety mode without the aversions! I have mini anxiety attacks through out the day. Typically they don't start until the afternoon, but I've had the occasional one in the morning too. 
I can't even explain what it feels like for fear I may send myself into an attack. How scary and pathetic at the same time! There are heart flutters/palpitations, burning sensations certain places on my skin, shortness of breath, chest pain, etc...
Anyway.....I see my counselor/therapist tmrw. I'm anxious to say the least about driving there. Talking to her she's awesome no problem!!! Driving....ugh, not gonna think about it now. Proactive, think of it when it's appropriate. 

Tonight, 5/15/13 I went to bed aprox 10:45pm. I was exhausted!! I took my medication, and quickly slipped into a lightheaded slumber. While asleep chitlin comes running in the room upset and crying, I try to ask her what's wrong but quickly realize 2 things: 1 she's gotta go potty and 2 she's not gonna answer me. She used our br and I walked her back to bed. I came back to bed, but I was startled, and I found myself in the middle of a full fledge anxiety attack. Unfortunately I cannot go through exactly how it went as it will send me into another one, but there was the burning sensation and vomiting. 
I did a quick how to calm down search and read about positive affirmations so I started chanting some positive sayings and after awhile my anxiety attack passed. Whether it be from that or it just ran its course, I'm glad it's done with. 

No in place of it, I am having SEVERE stabbing pain on my lower left side. Mostly in the back, but I can feel it in the front too wowza!!! 

I am just one big freaking mess!!! Wtf??!! 

Until Later
~J
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D