Monday, May 27, 2013

Bassinet??!!

I'm having baby sleep in the pack n play bassinet tonight. :/ it brings her higher up to me and closer to me. So that's good. I really enjoy her sleeping with me in bed, but I'd like to find an in bed co sleeper so I can feel safer about it. When she sleeps with me she sleeps longer and better than when she was in the rock n play. I'm hoping this will work.  I think it will be good. Maybe another month or 2 and then she'll be in her crib. I just feel like she should be sleeping longer through the night before she moves in her own room. Fingers crossed!!

Anxiety check...doing good so far. Therapy appt tmrw. Going to ask for additional resources about anxiety etc. 
hoping it continues to go in a positive direction. 
I can honestly say that both HG and anxiety/panic attacks are the 2 hardest most complicated things I have ever had to deal with. I don't wish either of them on ANYONE!!

Today I am grateful that my hubby didn't have to work and we were able to have another family day. 

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D