Sunday, May 12, 2013

Really thought this would be over by now

But I guess not! I guess I'm the Lucky one that continues to feel horrible and have multiple things go wrong with my health. 
I have narrowed it down to 2 probable "REAL" causes....Hormones and Anxiety. 

But there is a part of me that knows there is something wrong physically as well. 

Hormones F u up!!! There is no other way to say it. I truly think there is something wrong with my thyroid even tho they tested it. My numbers were kind of on the high side.  I hate hormones!!! I hate what they do to u. I was on birth control for so long and didn't really see what it was doing good or bad. At the time, I just didn't want to get pregnant!!! 

I currently do not like the thought of hormone replacement or synthetic hormones. But dealing with this postpartum crap this time I'm desperate to try anything, even going back on the pill, knowing that I don't 100% agree with it.  Ugh....life really deals u crap hands sometimes!! 

Anxiety is just a given with all the shit I've been dealing with! And it has been proven that Anxiety can cause physically medical conditions along with stress!!! How not cool!!!! F u anxiety and stress!!! 

The weird part of this with me is, most of my episodes happen at night ( in bed) or when I'm doing physical activity. Walking with the baby, standing washing bottles, showering. Or even just standing. My body just doesn't know how to respond anymore. 

HG has ruined a lot of things for me, and it continues!! I am glad that it hasn't affected the way I feel about the baby!!! No ppd. But I do have the anxiety. 

The HG continues to hurt my food and fluid intake :( I just weighed myself today and I weigh 163. Pre-pregnancy I was 195!!! And at the time the baby was born I was 190. On Monday I will be 2 weeks postpartum. I can't imagine 27 pounds in 2 weeks is all that healthy. Will be talking to the doc about that too!! Ugh...so much crap!

Weight loss-food aversions
Shortness of breath w/pain - blood clot or asthma
High blood pressure - random times
Tachycardia with little activity
Migraines and all the crap that goes with it! --neuro....will call him on Monday as well! 

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D