Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Babysitter and sleeping arrangements

Took the girls to my bff's house while I had my therapy appt today. Whew....talk about high anxiety!!! My BFF is awesome, amazing, wonderful, has kids, loves my kids like they are her own!!! But I still had anxiety about dropping the baby off. Chitin, she's been there before :)  Lol but I did it!! And they were fine and I was fine (after) lol!!  The girls were well behaved.

Tonight I was going to try baby in the pack n play again but I began to have anxiety about not getting enough sleep and her being up so I decided not to do it tonight. I am going to use the rock n play. Which works just fine :) most likely she will end up in bed with me anyway. We have an extra contoured changing table pad that has higher sides on it. I think tmrw night I am going to try her sleeping on that in bed with us. I feel better knowing she's contained. I'm not worried about rolling on her, but I'm worried that she will suffocate in the blankets!! So, that's what I'm going to try tmrw!!! I'm sure the hubby will just love that! Lol. 

Today I'm thankful that we were able to go for a walk as a family. 

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D