Monday, May 20, 2013

Therapist :)

I have to say, I love my therapist. Not only did she come in on her day off to see me today (because she cancelled last week due to being sick). She let me get everything off my plate and then she helped me put one thing back on. It's going to be a slow process, but its gonna be a positive process!! I am going to make it through this!!! 
I am an HG survivor, and I am postpartum anxiety surviving!!! 

I got this!

Today I'm thankful for:
1. My therapist-she gets me!!
2. Our neighbors across the street-they couldn't be any nicer if they tried! 
3. For snail mail from SE! I <3 u and miss u!!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D