Monday, May 20, 2013

Waiting for my MRIs

My anxiety stayed away pretty nicely until I got checked in. Now I'm sitting here heart pounding, trying not throw up. I hope I can stay calm enough to have the MRIs done. I'm saying my positive affirmations and hope it goes away!!!
Fingers crossed!!! 

After:
I think I did pretty good. It was not like the other MRI I had before. The one before was quieter. This one was LOUD!!!  They gave me headphones with music but u could barely hear the music due to the loudness of the machine. I ended up falling asleep in there. It took an hour for my brain and neck. The technician said she only had to do one pix over due to slight movement. Well, that's not to bad ;) 

She said I should get my results on Wednesday when I go to the neuro. 

I'll keep u posted. Obviously!!! 

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D