Sunday, May 26, 2013

Brat Fest :D I made it!!!

I made it to brat fest :D even had a brat! Took me awhile to eat it, but I did :) so proud of myself!! After, we went to babies r us because I lost a bottle at brat fest. :( I didn't put it in the bag, just on top. By the time I remembered it was too late. 
I did well at BRU too. I had to talk myself through some of it, but I got more bottles and nipples. And we headed home. All in all a good day. 

So, so far this has been a successful day! I hope it continues!! 

Today I'm grateful for: spending time together as a family!!! <3

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D