Thursday, May 16, 2013

Anxiety 2.0---HG edition

I know I already posted about anxiety early this morning, but I am posting about it again along with some linger HG issues. 
I finally was able to fall asleep this morning around 4? Only to woken up abruptly by the burning sensation in my arm and chest at 4:47. So not a whole lot of sleep. Anyway, I started my affirmation chant and got the baby a bottle. While getting the bottle ready, I did what any normal person waiting would do, get a drink of water. OH MOTHER of all things HOLY!!! That was the wrong  thing to do! I instantly started dry heaving and made it in the bathroom just in time to throw up in a not freshly cleaned toilet!!! I really didn't have a choice. I guess I coulda threw up in the sink, but it probably woulda splashed back. That's just gross!!! 
My hubby was just leaving for work, and I got that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. The one where u feel like u don't want to be alone. And then I started my chants again. 
I feed the baby while sitting on the toilet and she in her rock n play seat. I love that thing!!! As I was feeding her I wasn't sure which end it really was going to come out of. Luckily it only went one way. However the dry heaving continued. 
I washed up and crawled back in bed, my baby right next to me in her rock n play. Stroking her soft hair is soothing. I turned on calm meditation music. My only hope is she continues to be calm this morning. If she needs me to walk her  I don't think I'll be able to. Knock on wood, so far so good. 
Chitlin just came in the room. The first thing she asked me was, "Why are u rocking side to side mom?" I told her that I wasn't feeling well. 
My biggest fear as of late is that I am going to need to be hospitalized for dehydration and malnutrition. Obviously 2 things I'm trying HARD to avoid, but continue to be a struggle. 
It is like being pregnant all over again with  HG but worse. How can it be worse u ask??! Well, instead of baby in she is out and requires constant care along with Chitlin. 
I sure didn't sign up for this crap!! And someone in the Big house must think I'm stronger than I really am. Because this girl is breaking down pretty fast. 

I just wish I could go back to the way I used to be. Only one good thing came out of this pregnancy and it was baby. Everything else blows big donkey butts!!! 
Gonna snuggle with my girls as best I can before they both wake up. I LOVE that chitlin crawls into bed with me every morning and falls back to sleep. 

Dear Grandma, please grant me the strength to get through this 1 day at a time, 1 hour at a time, 1 minute at a time. 
I love you!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D