Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hmmm...that's weird...

Anxiety is not only $hitty it's weird. 

I joined some anxiety forums online, but I quickly realized that I couldn't read them!!  I was hoping to read relaxation techniques etc....ummm....no, not quite. I seriously would start reading some posts that were similar to what I am going through....bad idea!!!! I instantly got hot, and my heart started pounding..... Whoo! Not cool. 
The worst part is when I'm just sitting at home watching TV or on Facebook, and I feel like I can't breathe and I start to get hot! SO WEIRD!!!  Apparently anxiety isn't choosey when it wants to hit! 
The absolute worst tho is when I'm dead asleep and boom it just hits me! Yuck!!!

Anyway....I am going to end each blog entry with 1-2 things I am grateful for that day.
1. I'm grateful for my parents who help my family out more than I could ever expect!!
2. I'm thankful for my husband who is accepting of yet another horrible disease that I have been subjected to. He tries so hard, and I appreciate it. 

I love my family <3

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D