Thursday, May 23, 2013

One foot in the looney bin!!!

So, LOTS of things happening in my life right now!! MANY stressors (good and bad). But to top the cake last night I get a call from my hubby who was in town picking up mulch at Menards, (police sirens in background) "I was in an accident, I got Tboned, I'm ok, love you" click.  Um what??!!!! Yesterday was a horrible day all around with multiple anxiety attacks, and that phone call just did me in. I called him back and asked what happened and how he was gonna get home. He said I'd need to get him. Yeah, we'll that wasn't gonna happen. Hungry new baby, psychotic (at the moment) mom freaking out, and the baby seat wasn't in my truck. Long story short, the neighbor went and picked him up. He seems to be okay, his arm has a skin burn on it from the door panel, and he is sore! But he walked away and that's the important part!!! 

So what happened??

He says he watched this all happen in slow motion. He was driving down a 2 ln hwy. Ahead of him was a car and ahead of that car was a charter bus. He saw a  camaro swerve right into the bus (he started to slow down and pull off to the shoulder). The camaro bounced off the bus (all the air bags deployed) and seriously slammed right into the side of his truck. It sort of wedge right under it. He said he told himself, ok this cars gonna hit me and boom! It did. 

I am sure that the driver of the camaro couldn't see anything after hitting the bus as all the airbags went off. The hubby said the people in the car were taken by ambulance but seemed to be ok from what he could tell. 

I'm just glad no one died. I wouldn't have been able to handle that at all!!!!

Anyway....

I am grateful for my girls, my husband, and auto insurance. 

I'll keep u posted. 

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D