Saturday, June 8, 2013

Whew!! Long time no type!!!

It's been awhile since I have written and I apologize. I have been dealing with a lot of things and it has taken up a lot of my time!!! 
For the most part my anxiety is getting better!! Yay!! But there are still things that bother it. For some reason it gets worse at night while I sleep!!! I am not sure why but this is proving to be true more and more often!!! It makes me wonder what the hell is up??? What happens while I'm sleeping that causes my body such panic?? Is my subconscious really that screwed up??!!! Lol. MUST BE! 

I must return to work on 6/24. *sigh* I am going to try my hardest to be ready and "stable" by then. I'm thinking positively and hoping 2 weeks will help!

 I need to get the girls into a routine as well. Chitlin will be going to daycare 2 days a week and baby my parents. This translates into me getting up at 5:45 everyday!!!! Omg!!! No freaking way!! I LOVE that baby naps until 9 or 10. Guess when she wakes at 6:30 it will be time to get her ready :( not snuggle back in bed!
Ugh so many changes to worry about and yet I reAlly shouldn't worry now!! 

Ok gotta burp the baby. 

Today I'm thankful for my parents. My mom came over to watch the girls while my dad and I ran quick errands in town

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D