Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Housework

Despite the fact that I hate housework (this is no secret), I got a lot done today :) very very nice!! Anxiety was at bay for the most part and I felt some what accomplished :) 

Now if I could only convince baby it's okay to sit in the swing or bouncer for 10 mins so I could get things done periodically That would be awesome!!!

Today I'm grateful for chitlin' even though she's having a little bit of a hard time with baby being here, she is a big help!!!

Until Later
~J

2 comments:

  1. yay For getting house work done and for the anxiety being at bay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing? I originally saw your post on babycenter a while back. Hope you are doing better. Anxiety sucks!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D