Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last night was just too crappy

And I didn't like it!!! And it's starting to continue this morning. 
I'm really bothered by the visual disturbances that I have been having and by the nausea. It really is the worst. It reminds me of the HG all over again. This is all just too much. I know I will overcome it at some point but for now this crappy anxiety is winning. And I'm really mad about that. I just wanna be freaking normal. Just wanna be normal. When will it ever happen???

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D