Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mom date!

Today was the first time in probably over a year I went out with my bestie for a mom date. Typically a mom date consists of appetizers, alcohol, and late nights out. This one, was lunch and Target and was probably one of the best times we had. 
I did really well keeping my anxiety managed!!

Originally posted 6/13/13. I just forgot to post it! Lol I blame mom brain :) 

I'm thankful for great friendships, near and far!

Until Later
~J

Ps I'm working on other posts too....I just need sleep more. It's IMPORTANT!! Lol 

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D