Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dreaming again!!

I'm so happy to be dreaming again!!! I don't remember all the parts to all my dreams but the simple fact that I'm dreaming again is encouraging!!! 
What am I dreaming about??? Sure ill tell u....I was going to do a fund raising walk for my local high school, which just so happened to be where I actually went to school.  I need help with directions etc and had to ask our guy gym teacher these questions. The funny part: it was our gym teacher from HS AND he wasn't wearing a shirt!!!! Ooh la la! Lol those of u who went to school with me....u get it!! ;) 

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D