Sunday, June 9, 2013

Anxiety PLEASE PLEASE leave me alone!!!

I had a wonderful day today with my family!!! Albeit a little (a lot), long of a day, but it was great!! My extended family came down to see us. They came to our house for a couple hours and then we went to my parents for a cookout and bonfire! It was a great time. Towards the end of the night 9pm or so I could start to feel my body getting tired and overwhelmed so we decided to leave. (Family had got to my house around noon). Got home got the baby asleep, and got myself in bed asleep by 11:06pm (last I looked at the clock).

Fast forward to 1:30am baby starts moving around and wakes up. (She slept for 3+ hours SWEET!!! Lol) anyway, I got up and instantly felt nauseous. :/ then walked to the kitchen and was extremely dizzy had to close my eyes and got more sick. Started getting hot and boom this damn anxiety attack was on me like white on rice!!! I start talking myself through it...get the baby's bottle made and sit down to feed her. I picked up my iPod and here I am blogging to get me through this. I wish I could put my symptoms out on paper, but the reality is, that if I even think about them, they make me more ill! Actually just writing that sentence made my entire body extremely hot and my neck and shoulders are burning. Ok 

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D