Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Whew been awhile 6/19/13

It's been awhile since I've posted!!! Mostly things have been improving and I've been super proud of my progress!! The combo of therapy, medication, and friends works wonders!!! Don't get me wrong, I am in no way close to being "fixed" or "cured" but I'm on the right path.

I've had occasional physical anxiety symptoms here and there, but nothing too great to handle. Tonight however, has gotten too close for comfort!!  I've had 2 mini attacks tonight. Both I've been able to squelch, but I can feel the mama attack on the horizon.  I'm hoping to keep it from happening.  

If I wasn't already convinced before about hormones and anxiety being related (for me anyway) I am today for sure!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D