Sunday, August 17, 2014

Burning...burning....burning (sung in a scale)

Every time I read the title to my blog:
This is my life until May 2013, 
I laugh. What's the joke you ask?? Me!!! I'm the flippin' joke!! It's August of 2014 and I'm still dealing with this shit!!! I really can't wait to get my life back! Pfft!

Long story short. I've been sick with a cold since Tuesday. It's 12:51ambon Sunday. I'm pretty sure I have bronchitis. A sinus infection for sure!!! ANYWAY....I told the hubs tmrw (today, Sunday) I was going to urgent care cuz every time I cough I feel like my lungs will explode. Sounds good, I'm going first thing I'm the AM. Well, at 12:17 my body is JOLTED awake like old times and my body is on fire. And I don't me the oh, it tingles and is kinda numb. NO, I mean 4 freaking alr fire my back chest and arms are gonnaelt off!!! I was ca, took a whole Xanax, talked myself through it, took a crap, did my routine google search for "whole body burning sensation" read the same articles I always read, and then came here to update.  

Urgent care for cold meds, hopefully a CBC blood draw to check levels and everything will be fine... Here's hoping

Until later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D