Monday, March 3, 2014

HG Helper and update

I was asked last week by Lyle at Beyond Morning Sickness to help out a fellow HG mom in my area. I was HONORED!! I of course said YES right away! I'm very excited to be part of this circle :) 
The HG family is so small so to continue to be a part of it is great!! 

Update on the Fam: chitlin is still loving school and we started her in swim lessons!! She loves it!! Baby girl is 10 months and taking steps here and there by herself!!! I think about where I was a year ago....what a difference!!! Hubby is doing well. And Me, yes Me!!! I'm hanging in there!! :D I'm working full time and making it through the days! I am happy and working through my continued anxiety. I once read it takes 3 months to heal from HG for every month you are sick!! Well if that is the case of the 27 months I have 10 down!!! :) 
BRING IT YEOTCHES!!!! 

I also have just joined a local HG group. Who knew there are/were others out there sooo close to me!!! Yay we are not alone :) high five girlies!!! We did it!!! 

Until later
~J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D